Returns and Exchanges Policy for items in BUY
Changed your mind?
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and we understand if you have a change of heart. Please let us know in writing within 7 days of receipt of your product if you would like to return it. Please note, we will refund you less the collection fee. (You are welcome to return your item yourself to our offices in Kramerville, Sandton).
For returns, email email@example.com with:
- Invoice number
- The name of the item you want to return (as per your invoice)
- The reason you want to return the item
- The bank details into which you want the refund deposited
My item has wear and tear that I wasn’t expecting
Being previously loved, we have tried to disclose any wear and tear that your item may have, but if we missed something and you are not happy then please let us know if you would (a) like to return the item, free of charge (once verified), or (b) keep the item but at a reduced price (to be agreed upon).
For returns (or discounts) because of undisclosed damage, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Invoice number
- The name of the item you want to return (or that’s damaged). The name of the item is the description as per your invoice
- Tell us what damage or wear and tear the product has that was not indicated on the website and send photos of said damage
- Indicate if you want to return the item or if you want to keep it but get a discount
- The bank details into which you want the refund/discount deposited
When will I get the money from my returned item refunded into my account?
We will first need to assess the returned item to check it is in the same condition in which we sent it (for a change of heart) or check that it is in fact damaged more than we had indicated. Once we have verified that this is the case, we will refund you within 7 days.
Please note | The above terms and conditions are only for items that have been purchased from Hire Society. These T’s and C’s do not apply to items for hire